Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rosanna's Birthday

We had a nice family dinner for Rosanna's birthday. It was fun. Shelly and the children came as did David Rosanna and Paulina. I fixed enchilladas, home cooked pinto beans, and browned white rice with poblano chilies and onions. Rosanna made her own cake (at her request) and we enjoyed that with lots of ice cream. The children loved that it was a birthday and were anxious to help open her present. Afterward Max told her to remember to share. Such sweet innocence. Lily and Bailey loved the bow from the package and played with it the rest of the evening. Before they left, Paulina danced for me and gave me a big hug and kiss. She really made 'my heart happy'. Sorry the picture is so blurry - I couldn't keep the camera still with all the activity. I had to use my phone camera as I believe I've ruined the charger for my camera battery by leaving it plugged in. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment