It's snowing again! What is going on? It's February and we've got snow! It just won't stop. Hopefully we won't get much accumulation. I was looking forward to Enrichment tonight but won't be able to go if the weather stays nasty.
Well, as you may have noticed. I finally got around to changing my blog background and removed the Christmas music. (Without help I might add). I added a little 'blinkie' too. Hope you like it.
Wish you could visit me and see my clean office. I don't remember when I've had the clutter so under control. I've been sorting. organizing and filing with a heavy emphasis on the 'round file'. In fact, the whole house is clean (with the exception of Lonnie's 'off limits' areas.) We had an Empty Nesters party here last night so that was my deadline. We had a nice time and lots of friends came. I've got goodies left. So that's good news if we have any company.
Lonnie is headed to Death Valley with his friend Greg, the jeep (the blue piggy bank) and his truck camper. They are leaving Valentines and will be gone a week or so. I'll be busy starting a new calling (for Lonnie and I both). We will be teaching English classes for the Spanish branch in our stake. We're looking forward to it. It is not a formal type of class. We will get together for 20 minutes 3 times a week and learn useful sentences that will help ESL people with their life skills. It will be interesting how it works out. It has been successful in some areas and no so successful in others. We're hoping for the best.
Happy Valentines!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How did your empty nesters party go? I'm sure it was wonderful. Doesn't it feel good to sort and organize, de-junk and throw away? I love doing that! Take care. Lots of love, Julie
ReplyDelete